Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back Again - This Time with a Baby

My last post was on May 22nd, 2012. One year to the day before our lives changed forever. Our sweet little boy, Jude Malcolm Merrill, was born on May 22nd, 2013.

Our blog will be taking a big shift -- first of all, I hope to post more often than once a year. In fact, I was thinking about trying to post once a week, as a reward for finishing a week of online classes. It's my online break -- and my way to share with family and friends the wonderful new adventures  of the Merrill family. I will try to keep the blog full of variety, but let's be honest... we'll be seeing a lot of Jude.

Posts to come in the month of August:
- An update on our lives in Pasco, WA
- Jude's Birth Story
- Life since Jude's arrival
- Adventure in Canada (we'll be spending a weekend in Nanaimo with David and Chelsy)

SO! Stay tuned, I'll probably post on Saturdays or Sundays. I'll make one more post today... A little reflection piece I've written.


No comments:

Post a Comment